Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yellow Polkadot Bikinis

Beyonce is going to the beach tomorrow. This in itself is not a startling piece of news, but the fact that she decided to get a bright pink bikini is.  Beyonce is not a slight woman. Her physical being very well matches her attitude.  I've seen her hip-check 300lb Justin a few feet, much to his surprise. 


As Meemaw never wants to be left out of anything, she immediately called out, "I wanna go to da beach too! Where is dat UGLY lil man?!" to which Chef Cesar replied, "I'm in the office." 


Meemaw then stormed into the office and proceeded to demand to have tomorrow off so she could accompany Beyonce to the beach to "shake her groove thang."


Seeing as Hawaiians are much better at hula dancing than confrontation, Cesar agreed to let Meemaw have the day off. 


"Meemaw, what da HELL you gun do at da BEACH?!"  Beyonce was clearly having as much issue picturing Meemaw at the beach as I was... 


I spent much of the day trying really hard not to giggle every time I thought of how many inner-tubes it would take to keep Meemaw afloat.


"I gun get me one a dem yella polkey-dot bikiners! Sept dey prolly don make em in my full-figured WOMAN size... I'll jus have ta stretch out a smaller one." -good lord, please no- "Dem polkey-dots gun look like golf balls by da time I done wit em!"


I was extremely relieved when Irma walked into the bakeshop and scoffed, "Meemaw, you aren't gonna wear a bikini, you never wear anything but long pants."


"Well I gunna affer I win da Biggest Loser!  Deys gun even up da prize money cause da weight is just gun FALL OFF!  I gun be da SHIT round here and I aint gun wear no more pants! 


I gun get me some CA-PRIS!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment