Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Boob-Tote

In a few days, my friend Courtney and I are going to New Orleans. Though she has been there before, we have both been warned to make sure to not go into any bad parts of town. We have also been told that we are not supposed to carry handbags.


"Just shove everything in your bra!" Beyonce patted her huge boobs and exclaimed, "Errythang fits in here!"


Courtney nodded thoughtfully, evidentially it was a good plan. 


"uhhhh..."  Clearly they're not getting the picture...


"SHE HASN'T GOT ANY TITS!"  Thanks MeeMaw.  Beyonce and Courtney finally noticed the issue with the boob-tote plan, and proceeded to announce it to the entire bakery. Which isn't really that big of a deal, because I mean really, who am I kidding? At least I have bigger boobs than Preston...


"Aww hell girl, I can fit the eiffel tower in my boobs." Apparently Beyonce is a worldly woman. 


"Now don you just feel bad babygurrr, you may not have the tatas us gurrls do, but you can wear a bikini! I can't wear no bikini, I gotta wear a TRIkini!" Apparently MeeMaw has to wear 3 bikinis...


Beyonce and MeeMaw then got in an overly excited discussion about what MeeMaw would need to wear in order to cover herself appropriately. They finally decided upon a king size bedsheet and window coverings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment