Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Feel Black Today

MeeMaw today decided that she was not, in fact, black. 


Apparently assembling pecan pies occasionally prompts the sudden outburst of "I feel puerto rican today."  MeeMaw and Beyonce then began an argument about MeeMaw's blackness. Between the flying pecans and splattering cake batter, I was somehow brought into the conversation. 


"I wanna be as black as Minnie!" (They've all started calling me Minnie, as in Minnesota. This started about a week ago. I found out about it yesterday. Apparently you don't need to be informed about your own name change in Louisiana.)


"I wanna be as black as Minnie!" And that's when Beyonce and MeeMaw finally agreed. I'm black as night. And I obviously agreed. I decided to break my cover, and inform everyone that I am truly a black voodoo queen that lives in a boat in a tree in the bayou. 


Anyone looking for a clairvoyant reading from the world's blackest psychic, please call 1-800-MINNIE1



No comments:

Post a Comment